วันอังคารที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

$ Big Sale Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger



>.< Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger @Low Price

Lots of people are finding for Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger? This weblog is the best review products for you. The Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger is the best one for anyone. And Now! Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger very cheap and sale. I recommend it for you.



Big Save ... Cheap Price Now! Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger !!!




--> Details : Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger

  • Length x Width x Height (Solar Panel): 6.8" x 3.7" x 0.7" (17 x 9.2 x 1.8 cm)
  • Length x Width x Height (AC Adapter): 3.7" x 1.7" x 1" (9.3 x 4.2 x 2.5 cm)
  • Length (AC Adapter Cable): 45.6" (114 cm); Length (AC Adapter Power Cable with Plug): 26" (140 cm); Length (Output Cable): 20" (50 cm);
  • Length (Output Cable with Double Holes): 40.4" (101 cm)
  • Length (8-tip Belt): 3.6" (9 cm); Length (4 Connectors): 1.4" (3.5 cm)
  • Color: Black/Orange

... [ read more ]


--> Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger - - Review by Michael

I been given Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger - item yesterday. It been working exactly as advertised. Very good unit. User helpful to the level that I did not require to study any guidance to operate. Checked the distances with other products and appears to be very appropriate. Grateful I made the order. I would recommend highly this unit to you.



Buy Now! Solar Cell Phone Laptop Netbook Adapter Charger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น