วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 19 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2555

$ Save Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45)



>.< Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45) @Big Sale

Have you been sounding for Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45)? This weblog is the scoop review items for you. The Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45) is the best one for anyone. And Now! Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45) very cheap and sale. I advocate it for you.



Save Price ... Cheap Price Now! Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45) !!!




--> Details : Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45)

  • 3 axis levers add even more options for control in your favorite flight simulation
  • 3 two-way rocker switches add further controls to your simulation setup
  • Quadrant can be mounted either on top or in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are always where you want them
  • Additional quadrant lever heads let you create your preferred configuration of throttle, flaps, mixture and prop pitch
  • Works with: Windows XP, XP64 and Vista (all versions) and Windows 7

... [ read more ]


--> Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45) - - Review by Ethan

I been given Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45) - products last week. It worked exactly as presented. Excellent item. User helpful to the issue that I did not will need to learn any details to operate. Checked the distances with other items and appears to be very real. Glad I made the spend money on. I would advise using this unit to you.



Buy Now! Saitek Three Lever Pro Throttle Quadrant (PZ45)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น