วันพุธที่ 1 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

$ Save Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black)



>.< Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black) @Today Sale

Do you think you're looking for Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black)? This weblog is the best review products for you. The Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black) is the best one for anyone. And today! Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black) very cheap and sale. I recommend it for you.



Cheap Now ... Cheap Price Now! Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black) !!!




--> Details : Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black)

  • Android 2.2, ARM Cortex-A8 1 GHz
  • 8 GB integrated
  • 7" TFT - Multi-Touch 800 x 480
  • WiFi 802.11b/g/n, front facing camera
  • 10.6 oz
  • 250 GB hard drive capacity for up to 300 movies, 2.5 million photos, or 145,000 songs
  • Enjoy about 36 hours of audio, 7 hours of video, or 10 hours Web browsing on a single charge
  • One-year limited warranty
  • Seven-inch, 16-million-color capacitive multitouch LCD with 800 x 480 WVGA pixel resolution
  • Support for MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, FLAC, and AC3 audio formats; MPEG-4, H.264, WMV9/VC1, Motion JPEG, and MPEG-2 video codecs

... [ read more ]


--> Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black) - - Review by Aiden

I got Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black) - products yesterday. It worked well exactly as advertised. Really good product. User helpful to the time that I did not have to have to study any information to operate. Checked the distances with other product and appears to be to be very exact. Seriously happy I made the purchasing. I would highly recommend this item to you.



Buy Now! Archos 70 - 250 GB Internet Tablet (Black)

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น