วันอาทิตย์ที่ 11 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

$ Big Sale Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop



>.< Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop @Big Sale

Are you looking for Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop? This blog is the best review items for you. The Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop is the best one for people. And already! Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop very cheap and sale. I advocate it for you.



Today Sale ... Cheap Price Now! Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop !!!




--> Details : Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop

  • 2.66GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 , 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 1 TB SATA HD, ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB
  • 8x double-layer SuperDrive, One FireWire 800 port; 7 watts, Four USB 2.0 ports ,SD card slot, Extreme 802.11n Wi-Fi wireless networking
  • Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) iSight camera wireless keyboard and mouse
  • 27-inch (viewable) LED-backlit glossy widescreen TFT active-matrix liquid crystal display with IPS technology 2560 by 1440 pixels
  • Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, iLife (includes iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, iWeb, GarageBand)

... [ read more ]


--> Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop - - Review by Bruce

I been given Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop - product a day ago. It worked well exactly as promoted. Fantastic product. User welcoming to the time that I did not require to look over any instructions to operate. Checked the distances with other item and feels to be very correct. Truly satisfied I made the buy. I would highly recommend this product to you.



Buy Now! Apple Imac 27-Inch Desktop

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น